Profile Creation Guide
If you would like to create a character profile, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Character template page.
- Click on the "Edit" button.
- Copy everything (but do NOT save any edits. Just highlight and copy)
- Create your own profile by writing your characters name in the "search" bar to the left-hand side of the screen and press "Go"
- You will get a message saying "There were no results matching the query. Create the page "[insert name here]" on this wiki!"
- Click on the red link [name - whatever name you typed in]. That will open up a blank creation page.
- Paste the content you copied from this template here.
- Erase the "Template" Category from the bottom of the profile - you character profile is not a template (It's there to categorize the original template you copied from).
- Click on "Save Page" at the bottom to save your work.
- TA-DA! You now have your very own character profile and it should now be listed in our character database here. It's that easy.
How to Categorize
If you want to tag your profile to be categorized in a specific faction, here are the following character category tags:
- Category:Random Encounter
All you need to do is place two little brackets [[ ]] around one of those tags and place it at the bottom of your profile and VOILA! your character profile will be listed under that category database! All characters should have the "Character" category at the bottom.
NOTE: Edit & save your own profiles, NOT templates. If you need assistance, please consult a wiki admin.