Opal . . . Square Go by Fish 
- I'm a soldier in the forever wars. No photos of a family in my wallet. Got no ID, no credit cards. I don't exist. I never have. Raised in jungles, I quickly learned to read the trees. Schooled in deserts; I walk on shifting sand.
- Tired of losing out and being put down. I wanna punch back, fight back. I wanna slash, I wanna knife. I wanna just... hit back at this world. One day, I want a level playing field. I want to see the world. Fight the world on my terms. I want to fight back...
Vander . . . Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward 
- I know your life is empty and you hate to face this world alone. So you're searching for an angel, someone who can make you whole. I can not save you. I can't even save myself, so just save yourself. I know that you've been damaged. Your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior. I am just as fucked as you. Please don't take pity on me. My life has been a nightmare. My soul is fractured to the bone. And if I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone.
Eaten Alive . . . Machete by Moby 
- Yesterday I felt so cold, I felt like I could die. Took the needles from my arms and put them to the sky. Watched the cold come take me pull me down like I did know. I saw it gone, saw it gone, saw it gone, saw it gone. Hold myself up til tomorrow holds me down again. Feel the darkness coming over see how it begins.
Isolated . . . Burn the Clock by Adam Freeland 
Unhinged . . . Revolution by Uppermost 
Regret . . . Blind Side by Hybrid 
- Mother's eyes, set in stone on a face so young. Your blackened heart speaks to me so silently. When you fell from grace, you took your place and left you alone. You're lookin' like shit to me and far from home.
- Running away, you're running away. You know you're gonna find yourself, somebody, someday. Take it away, take it away. There's nothing that I can do, you're always drifting. Turning away, turning away. You like to think of yourself as a little bit different. Maybe you're dreaming, but you've died inside.
Vile & Victorious . . . Back in the U.S.S.A. by KMFDM 
- The future belongs to those of us still willing to get our hands dirty.
My Shadow . . . Forty Six & 2 by Tool 
- My shadow's shedding skin and I've been picking scabs again. I'm down digging through my old muscles looking for a clue. I've been crawling on my belly, clearing out what could've been. I've been wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions, for a piece to cross me over or a word to guide me in. I wanna feel the changes coming down. I wanna know what I've been hiding in my shadow.
Stream of Consciousness . . . Pearl's Girl by Underworld 
- White room, sun room, shadow room, night transmitting cars across the room, these things sent to dance across the room, eye watching from your bed, returning to you.
. . . I Am Home
by Massive Attack