Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SLFFVII Midgar Official Rulebook

Yo!

Thank you for taking the time to look over the rules!  By playing in the SLFFVII Midgar RP Community, you agree to adhere to the rules as they are listed in the official rule-book.  Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Midgar Management Team.

Please make sure to give the Rulebook a good read, to ensure an easy time in Midgar, too!
AVALANCHE Monthly Updates / AVALANCHE - Monthly Update [8/11/2017]
« Last post by Bash Arkin on August 11, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
Cell-7, AVALANCHE

Due to popular request we are going to bring the monthly update back to the forums in a format
        that will be easy to read by all. This will contain any upcoming missions (hints only, we're not giving
        everything away), concepts, promotions, and anything important for the past month and next month.
        Keep an eye open!

AVALANCHE Feedback

Your feedback has been received and Management have discussed the findings at length, and i
      would like to think we've found a solution to several of the issues that were brought up to us, so do
      keep an eye out for those. Everyone is totally welcome to give your community directly to you're local
       FL though if you wish to give continued feedback, we are always willing, and eager to listen!

AVALANCHE Recruitment Program

That's right, it has been teased a few times but i think we are finally able and willing to put this
         out. A google doc containing exactly how AVALANCHE recruitment should be handled after an
         application has been accepted, approved, and has been assigned to a NCO/Officer to roleplay in.
        There is only one thing that everyone needs to keep in mind, permission is key here, only recruit
         those that have been approved fully by the FL team, and you have personally asked, or have been
         asked to roleplay in. Otherwise we cannot accept them properly. Logs are also required for those
         that take part in this, as to make sure quality of roleplay is kept in high standard.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GYrjXuZ28dan_5_2CzKxW0OAm0IuZpwoHh2AHFztdI8/edit?usp=sharing

AVALANCHE Promotions August 2017

Zell Grava [Vamp]- Cadet > Private [Rebel career Upgrade]

Celeste Estheim [Buttercup]- Cadet > Private [Rebel Career Upgrade]

Ayane Mayuzuma [Ice Queen]- Cadet > Private [Rebel Career Upgrade]

Sally Crystalia [Cheshire]- Cadet > Private [Rebel Career Upgrade]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Update to Officer ranks, from now on, as an rebel comes Ensign, they will have a standard 30
       days to prove themselves as an officer. Under extreme circumstances they will be allowed more,
       however otherwise they will ether move on to become a Lieutenant, or move back to Sergeant Major

Jacob Warden [Lancer]- Sergeant Major > Ensign [AVA Veteran Career Upgrade]

Lance Maxwell [Q]- Ensign > Lieutenant

AVALANCHE Sub Divisions

Mechanized is in the process of being fine tuned to be in line with how Guerrillas operate
           from day to day, with additional responsibilities. As of right now, they are generally accepted as
          Guerilla+ and while that wont change, they will be given more exclusive tasks in the very near
          future that fit their division alot more closely.

As well as a small sneak peak in to the next coming months.

Closing Notes

Several large changes are going to be made to the main faction of Gureillas in how tiers flow in to ranks very shortly as well, however as this has not been hammered out completely details are not going to be disclosed at this time, however it will be something for everyone to look forward to in the near future. I hope this month has been enjoyable for everyone, and that the next will match it!
Community Rules & Information / SLFFVII Midgar: Random Encounter Quick Starting Guide!
« Last post by Izuna on August 11, 2017, 07:57:53 PM »
Have you always been wanting to make an RE, but always been unsure on how to balance it? Don't worry, We gotcha! We're having a set scale on stat distribution to give an idea on how to set your RE, and how to make it much more able to be fun, engaging, and even potentially Challenging in this all inclusive guide, here made to help scale these monsters Accordingly! Whether coming from the FF7 Bestiary, or even building your own RE for a future event!

How to build a Random Encounter - The Quick Starting Guide!:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AqlgazPxY2CQkPyZEUAaq3ix47tBJPAPSsKGun3sgiQ/edit?usp=sharing

We also will have a bestiary database for those wanting to simply just use, or view from the thematic FF7 setting as an example, and benchmark to help!

Over time, this bestiary will get updated more and more, so check back often on it! It will be an ever updating reference table!:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15teBw4OdOTDumUnlK-onJW_LUYzljOlEndmFKWP6oL4/edit?usp=sharing
Community Rules & Information / SLFFVII Midgar: Discord Link
« Last post by Izuna on August 11, 2017, 07:54:05 PM »
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     Discord!                     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄                                       ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Did you Know that Midgar has a Discord Channel? Join up with the community and keep up to date, whether On, or off of Second Life, and chat with fellow commuity members here just as well!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/9fHDSK9

Please keep in mind that Standard Sim rules do apply within the Discord channel! Please be respectful to your fellow members, and keep it clean!
Will contact in character ASAP
AVALANCHE: Mechanized Division Application

The Mechanized Division is a branch operating within AVALANCHE's Guerrilla forces. Those in the division not only act as AVALANCHE's pilots on land and in the air, but also live a completely different way of life from the average Guerrilla. Their focus is towards that of maintenance, support, and when the time calls for it, heavy combat. Taking on a more tactical and upfront approach, they specialize in close quarters engagements. Members of the Mechanized Division are expected to be an unmovable wall that is erected to hold the line for their allies.

While it is not required, your career within the Mechanized Division could lead to the life of a pilot. Here, you may command one of our finest pieces of machinery; the near unstoppable, Scrap Golem. These automotive masterpieces we have come to know as the Mako Busters have already made a name for themselves by stopping ShinRa in their tracks, and acting as iron shields for all of AVALANCHE. The Mechanized Division also offers training in many practical equipment uses including, but not limited to, bomb making, artillery handling, and general maintenance.

SecondLife Name: Berithon

Character Name: Zell Grava

Callsign: Vamp

Prospect Reasoning: While I am not one to shy away from a fight that is needed, I find that my skills are more to the side, mechanical work, tinkering and anything that goes boom have been where I have had most of my success in my life. That and I'm sure I could make one damn fine pilot no matter what I'm driving/flying with the proper training.

Relevant Skills [if any]: Experienced with most firearms available and I am a practiced and experienced explosives maker. I have also tried my hand, successfully i might add, at dealing with mechanical components and vehicles of different kinds.

Thank you for applying. Please allow 4-6 days for processing and response.

Contacted in world, due to RL things, i'ma suspend this for the time being and come back to it once the player is able to proceed.

The Mechanized Division is a branch operating within AVALANCHE's Guerrilla forces. Those in the division not only act as AVALANCHE's pilots on land and in the air, but also live a completely different way of life from the average Guerrilla. Their focus is towards that of maintenance, support, and when the time calls for it, heavy combat. Taking on a more tactical and upfront approach, they specialize in close quarters engagements. Members of the Mechanized Division are expected to be an unmovable wall that is erected to hold the line for their allies.

While it is not required, your career within the Mechanized Division could lead to the life of a pilot. Here, you may command one of our finest pieces of machinery; the near unstoppable, Scrap Golem. These automotive masterpieces we have come to know as the Mako Busters have already made a name for themselves by stopping ShinRa in their tracks, and acting as iron shields for all of AVALANCHE. The Mechanized Division also offers training in many practical equipment uses including, but not limited to, bomb making, artillery handling, and general maintenance.

SecondLife Name: cinderfang.Jenipe

Character Name: Jii Persario

Callsign: Wrench

Prospect Reasoning: The character would really fit well in mechanized division and that division is really one of the main reasons I had made the alt.

Relevant Skills [if any]: Very logical thinker, and already fairly good with his hands in a mechanic sense as the character himself is a trained car mechanic.

Expect a call IC. :D

SecondLife Name: zoroark97

Character Name: Lobo Intaro Stryker

Callsign: Lockshot

Prospect Reasoning:
I find myself great with a wrench and a set of tools. For the longest time now I've always found myself attracted to mechanics, technology, and inventions, and I've been an AVALANCHE member for a while now and have been considering this division for a long while now and I feel like I can be very useful to the division with my skill set and the proper training to go with it.

Relevant Skills [if any]:
Well I'm a tinkerer of my weapons, I've modified my handgun to my liking with an entirely custom frame. I find it pretty easy to do a task. Did some helicopter training a good while back when I was first joined AVALANCHE, don't believe I've ever picked up on it again but i do remember it fairly well. I also know my way around a Mechatronic when having to find a certain part if I have to.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10