Author Topic: AVALANCHE Mechanized Division Application [Lobo Stryker] [Approved]  (Read 367 times)

Offline zoroark97

• ShinRa Company
  • Disc 2
    • View Profile
  • SL Name:: zoroark97
AVALANCHE: Mechanized Division Application

The Mechanized Division is a branch operating within AVALANCHE's Guerrilla forces. Those in the division not only act as AVALANCHE's pilots on land and in the air, but also live a completely different way of life from the average Guerrilla. Their focus is towards that of maintenance, support, and when the time calls for it, heavy combat. Taking on a more tactical and upfront approach, they specialize in close quarters engagements. Members of the Mechanized Division are expected to be an unmovable wall that is erected to hold the line for their allies.

While it is not required, your career within the Mechanized Division could lead to the life of a pilot. Here, you may command one of our finest pieces of machinery; the near unstoppable, Scrap Golem. These automotive masterpieces we have come to know as the Mako Busters have already made a name for themselves by stopping ShinRa in their tracks, and acting as iron shields for all of AVALANCHE. The Mechanized Division also offers training in many practical equipment uses including, but not limited to, bomb making, artillery handling, and general maintenance.

SecondLife Name: zoroark97

Character Name: Lobo Intaro Stryker

Callsign: Lockshot

Prospect Reasoning:
I find myself great with a wrench and a set of tools. For the longest time now I've always found myself attracted to mechanics, technology, and inventions, and I've been an AVALANCHE member for a while now and have been considering this division for a long while now and I feel like I can be very useful to the division with my skill set and the proper training to go with it.

Relevant Skills [if any]:
Well I'm a tinkerer of my weapons, I've modified my handgun to my liking with an entirely custom frame. I find it pretty easy to do a task. Did some helicopter training a good while back when I was first joined AVALANCHE, don't believe I've ever picked up on it again but i do remember it fairly well. I also know my way around a Mechatronic when having to find a certain part if I have to.

Thank you for applying. Please allow 4-6 days for processing and response.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:56:24 PM by Bash Arkin »

Offline Bash Arkin

• Final Boss Squad
  • The Bun Man Army
    • View Profile
Re: AVALANCHE Mechanized Division Application [Lobo Stryker]
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 11:54:56 PM »
Expect a call IC. :D